The Havels APFC Relay
that we offer are ideal for Power Factor Correction in low voltage applications. It measures the actual power factor and connects or disconnects capacitors to achieve a target power. This comprises a single phase electronic measuring system that detects the reactive and active component of the network through the current and voltage path. It further calculates the phase shift between current and voltage and compares this with the set target power factor.Features
- User friendly program for target power factor, on/off delay, CT ratio.
- Seven segment LCD display with backlight for readability in poorly illuminated areas.
- Display parameters – KW, PF, KVAr, KVA, Volt, Amp, Frequency.
- Key pad for user interface.
- Compatible with RS 232 (Galvanically isolated).
- Recall function of recorded values.
- Available in 6, 8, 12, 14 stages.
- User configurable parameters - Target PF Setting, Power Factor Tolerance, CT ratio, total capacitor banks, under current, Over / Under frequency, Over / Under voltage threshold for alarm / tripping capacitor bank, time delay between steps (2 sec - 1800 sec.).
- Download Parameters - Target PF, CT ratio, total capacitor banks, Capacitor banks status, under current, Over / Under voltage threshold for alarm / tripping capacitor bank, Over / Under frequency threshold for alarm / tripping capacitor bank, time delay between steps (2 sec up to 1800 sec.).
- Load survey for 40 days for each 30 minute interval consisting of: Active energy & demand, reactive energy & demand, apparent energy & demand, average power factor, voltage (average 30 minutes), date, time.
- P.C. based software for data storing and system monitoring.