We offer our clients with a qualitative range of EPCOS Capacitors.
These are normal duty capacitors, which are designed for power factor correction in low-voltage plants. This range is suitable for linear loads (up to 3% current THD & Voltage THD 5% as per IEEE-519) such as motors and transformers. It is in compliance with the IS 13340:1993 (IEC 831-1&2/ EN 60831) standards. We offer these in two configuration viz. “HERCULES” in round cap aluminum cylindrical body from 1.0 to 25 KVAr in 415/440V, 3Φ, & 50 Hz supply and "MINI MASTER/ MASTER" range in attractive silicon free MS square box with sleek ABS front cover and square cap from 1.0 to 25 KVA rating suitable for 415/440V, 3Φ 50 Hz supply in four different frame sizes. Features:
- Energy savings through low electrical losses of capacitor
- User friendly design for banking arrangement
- Modular design ensures on site repair/maintenance
- Ramp profile with Heavy Edge Metalisation
- Soft (semi-liquid) resin to withstand high temperature
- High current handling capacity
- Low leakage current & ESR
- Flexible epoxy as impregnated, no leakage
- Explosion proof design to prevent any accident
- Life expectancy of over 1,00,000 hrs.