Moulded Case Circuit Breakers
We are one of the leading traders and suppliers of Moulded-Case Circuit-Breakers (MCCB). These are sourced from reputed vendors in the market and checked on stringent quality parameters. Our range is made available in varied specifications and offered to clients at a competitive price. We are looking for queries from Chennaipattanam, Chennai or Madras, Kanchipuram and Tiruvallur.
We have the expertise to offer our clients with a precision engineered range of EATON MCCB. These are sourced from reputed manufacturer MOELLER (EATON) in the market and are ideal for safeguarding different electrical appliances from short circuits and other electrical problems. The EATON MCCB that we offer also ensures zero defects and is made available at competitive market prices to our clients.
Our clients can avail from us a qualitative range of Schneider MCCB
. These provide additional protection to the electrical appliances from fire and indirect contact. It also comprises a three-phase rectifier that provides excellent protection during installations. Moreover, we offer this Schneider MCCB in varied specifications as per the clients’ requirements and at competitive prices.Specifications:
- Nominal current: 1 to 125 A
- 30mA sensitivity: additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- 100, 300, 500 mA sensitivities: additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 364)
- B type: protection of installations with three-phase rectifier
- Type "SI": protection of sensitive circuits (computing equipment) and those prone to disturbances (ballast lighting, power electronics)
- Selective version : tripping of the device the closest to the fault
- Compliance with standards: IEC EN 61008 certified by national official authorities
- Suitable for isolation in accordance with industrial
- Standards: IEC 60947
- Operating voltage: up to 440Vac, insulation voltage: 500V
- Optional auxiliaries: indication of state and tripping, shunt trip, under voltage trip, over voltage trip.
We are engaged in offering our clients with a qualitative assortment of Lagrand MCCB.
This Legrand DPX MCCB is trip-free switches and also known as “molded case” units. These are used for controlling and protecting the circuits up to 1600 A. Additionally, these DPX systems ranging from 16 to 1600 A have simple and set criteria for selecting a DPX.Type of release:
- Thermal magnetic or electronic and breaking capacity [16, 25, 36, 50,70 and 100 kA]
- Size of unit: 125, 160, 250 ER, 250, 630, 1 250, 1600
- Version: Fixed, plug-in or draw-out [from 250 A]
- A perfect fit: In the new XL3 cabinets and enclosures.
We offer our clients with a qualitative range of ABB MCCB. These are derived from two families of apparatus: the well-known and established Isomax S Series and the recent but much awarded Tmax Series. These are characterized by an extremely high level of performances with limited overall dimensions, installation simplicity and an increasingly greater guarantee of safety for the operator thanks to their reinforced insulation.
We have the expertise to offer our clients with a precision engineered range of L&T MCCB. These are sourced from credible vendors in the market and are ideal for safeguarding different electrical appliances from short circuits and other electrical problems. The L&T MCCB that we offer also ensures zero defects and is made available at competitive market prices to our clients.
We offer our esteemed clients from different domains, a qualitative range of Standard MCCB. These are sourced from reputed brands in the industry and are in accordance with the required international quality standards. Our range is also checked on various parameters to ensure its durability, reliability, and longer functional life features. Moreover, we offer these at competitive market prices to our clients.
Looking for Moulded Case Circuit Breakers ?