|Dimension||48 x 48 mm|
|Display Type||Digital Display|
|Operating Temperature||-10-55 Deg C|
Elmeasure has developed “Elmeasure Multifunction Panel Meters”, a quality product that would help in conserving energy. Categorized as high profile Multifunction meter, Power Navigator is used for measuring the amount of power consumed and for keeping a tight check on power wastage. With the help of Power Navigator, one can even combine all the meters together in a centralized location and check data in real time.
True to its name, this Power Navigator has four 4 keys with LCD display displaying 7 parameter at a time for easy navigation.
Several of the features of this product are unique and first time in India which include:
- 7 Row 7 Digit LCD Dispaly
- 4 keys in the Front Panel for easy navigation.
- Displays energy, power, basic and options like minimum and maximum demand, etc.
- Displays wave forms, Phase wise voltage & current.
- High low - Voltage, Current, Hz, W, VA, VAR, PF
- Digital outputs (4 potential free contacts-optional with programmable delay periods Hysteresis 1%)
- Digital input (upto 4 inputs - optional)
- Analog output voltage (0-1V) / current (0-20mA or
4-20mA), programmable for any measured parameter.
- % of unbalance V & A for all the phases
- THD for Voltage and Current individual phases
- Ampere hour and PF average
- Optional built-in memory Data Logging with time stamp – 1 MB / 8 MB.
- Demand (optional) updates every second for better prediction and control.
- Dynamic communication for easy communication of user selectable parameters
- Display and communication of Total harmonic distortion and individual harmonics upto 3rd harmonics
All these attributes enhance user value in analyzing electrical signals without any break.
Generally, for any industry, electrical measurement is different from process measurement (temperature, pressure, RPM, Oil Level etc), whereas in the Power Navigator, these electrical and process parameters can be clubbed together and both these parameters can be read in real time and can be integrated to a common network (PC). Power Navigator has optional Dual communication port so that the process parameter network can access the instrument simultaneously while the electrical parameter network is accessed. Since it has a high speed TI processor, it can even measure individual harmonics to the tune of 31st level and THD.
Power Navigator can reduce power cost and therefore enable elimination of power wastage. By connecting such instruments to different symmetrical loads (Motors, Transformers, etc.), one can compare the efficiency of the power and rectify it if required, thereby increasing efficiency of the equipments. This device is quite user-friendly. It has seven parameters that can be displayed at the same time and can measure electrical and process parameters. It also has a controlling application with features like digital output with 1,2 & 4 relays that can be programmed for any threshold for parameters like voltage, current, frequency, kilo watt (KW), power factor (PF). This innovative product has generated rave reviews in the market.